Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction refers to the process of completely restoring all the teeth in your mouth. Full mouth reconstruction, unlike a “smile makeover;’ is a necessary series of procedures that restores function and esthetics.
Full mouth reconstruction is needed when: teeth have been lost, teeth have been injured or fractured, teeth have become worn as a result of acid-erosion or other chemical processes like GERD or Bulimia.
PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN
FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION:
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore, requires various procedures. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires multiple office visits and some amount of healing time. Dr. Ahmed will determine which procedure, or combination of procedures, is necessary to restore and rebuild your perfect smile. Dr. Ahmed may also refer you to other dental specialists if needed.
- Teeth Cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Crown lengthening to repair tooth structure for possible crowns or bridges
- Contouring of the gum tissue
- Reduction of natural tooth structure to prepare for crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Placement of temporary restorations to get you used to your new teeth or bite adjustment
- Placement of permanent restorations such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, or bridges
- Braces to move teeth into the ideal position for reconstruction
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to increase the stability of your teeth or implants
Contact us today